|Archeological Painting: T-rex Discovered|
Preschool (or Tot-school) Craft Idea: Painting Dinosaurs and Dinosaur Bones
- Paper and pen or dinosaur coloring sheets
- Watercolor paints (Homemade works great!)
- White crayons or oil pastels
- Print out some dinosaur coloring pages, or draw dinosaurs and/or their skeletons on some paper.
- Place a second sheet of paper over the coloring sheet, and trace the outline heavily with white crayon or oil pastel.
- Have the kids paint over the entire page with watercolor paints to reveal the dinosaur who was hiding there.
|Painting regular coloring pages|